Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not a good start....

I know I have a challenge to accomplish, and what I did last weekend is not a good start to reach my goal, I ate a lot of chocolate cake hmmmmm!!!!! I been so badly and I almost kill myself eating chocolate and cookies, pansit and lumpia for whole night. Since I stayed late, I didn’t manage to wake up and go to gym, just lay in bed, and wait to get ready for another heavy breakfast ohhhhh that’s horrible the blueberry pancake was fantastic and again I forget my goal I took three pancakes, for sure nobody can say no when the food show up in your face sweet!!!
Well in spite of forgetting my goal, I forced myself to go and watch the Bahrain Air show, and yes I made it, spend my day under the sand with strawberry milkshakes man again I’m out of control..
I guess that’s very bad start and not a good sign,,,, Let’s see what happen next..

2 Comments:

  1. Suzanne Ross Jones said...
    Nothing wrong with eating a lot of chocolate cake.

    :-)
    mariketh said...
    Yes you are right suzanne, nothing wrong eating alot of chocolate cake especially a homemade cake, it was so fantastic.. The only wrong is i put my self into challenge that i will going to loss weight,and get my goal to have a nice body.... hmmmmm i just been bad last week, ;)

Post a Comment